English, German, French
Duration: 4 hours
Absolute Tour Center
1065 Budapest, Lazar street 16,
located right behind the Opera House.
Online Tour Booking
Highlights and Themes
- You decide the tours main focus
- An experienced, certified private guide just for you
- Feel free to ask questions as it’s an interactive tour
- Visit all the major sights
- Learn about Hungary and its culture
- Refreshment stop with a traditional Hungarian dessert is included
Private English speaking guide
E-bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time
Stops for photos
Refreshment top for coffee or beverage and dessert included.
Entry fees to sights and museums
Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
All our e-bike tours start with a quick introduction to the e-bikes and the city’s rules on bike safety and riding. Each person will be taught how to use the e-bike most efficiently and then have a practice on them until they feel comfortable and ready to go out and enjoy Budapest on these fantastic machines.
The default language of our tours is English, but this tour is also available in German and French for an additional fee of 30 EUR / tour (not per person). You can add this option during the booking process.