Adult: 49 €
Student: 45 €
Duration: 3.5-4 hours
April to October
10:30 – Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
No tours between 1 November 2017 and 31 March 2018
Absolute Tour Center – 1065 Budapest, Lázár utca 16 just behind the Opera House
Highlights and Themes
- Learn about Hungarian culture and history
- Heroes’ Square and City Park
- Opera House, St Stephen’s Basilica, Parliament, Chain Bridge, Buda Castle area – Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church
- Buda & Pest promenade bike lanes
- Gellert Square, Liberty Bridge, Market Hall area and Margit Bridge
- A stop for refreshments
English speaking guide
E-bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time
Stops for photos
Refreshment top for coffee or beverage and dessert included.
Entry fees to sights and museums
Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
All our e-bike tours start with a quick introduction to the e-bikes and the city’s rules on bike safety and riding. Each person will be taught how to use the e-bike most efficiently and then have a practice on them until they feel comfortable and ready to go out and enjoy Budapest on these fantastic machines.
Guests need to be a minimum of 140 cm tall to ride the e-bike.
Participants must know how to ride a bike.
Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.