Adult: 65 €
Student: 63 €
Duration: 8 hours
May to September
10:30 – Thursday, Sunday
Absolute Tour Center – 1065 Budapest, Lázár utca 16 just behind the Opera House
Highlights and Themes
- Cycle from Budapest to Szentendre beside the river Danube
- Discover the histories of Liberty Square, Parliament and Margaret Island in Budapest
- Ramble through Szentendre’s pretty cobbled streets
- Enjoy a langos, Hungary’s famous summertime snack
- River boat cruise back to Budapest (or alternate)
English speaking guide
High-end bike rental
Optional helmet included during the tour time
Langos food snack
Boat ticket (or alternate transport) from Szentendre to Budapests
Entry fees to sights and museums
Food and beverages
Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
Participants will need to be fit for continuous biking for up to 22 km / 17 miles with breaks along the way.
Due to the long distance cycled on this tour, children under 12 are not able to take part
Participants must know how to ride a bike.
Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Return transport by boat may be cancelled in times of high tide and alternative return transport will be provided
Minimum 2 people required per booking.