Special tour price: 32.4 € (
Offer valid: 7 December 2018 – 31 January 2019
Promo code for the special price: WINTER10
36 € Adult
34 € Student (with a valid student card)
18 € Child (up to 12 years)
Infants are free up to 2 years
Duration: 2.5 hours
Year around – 14:30 Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Buda Castle District I, Szentháromság tér Holy Trinity statue (in the middle of the square).
Conclusion point: Tour ends in the Buda Castle District, near Matthias Church.
Highlights and Themes
- A look into the fascinating past of Buda Castle area
- Hear tales of Medieval Royalty who resided here
- Experience a contemporary view of the Buda castle area
- Informative and knowledgeable guide
- Visit the Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church (inside)
- Refreshment stop
English speaking guide
Entrance to Matthias Church
Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
Please wear modest clothing (covering the shoulders and thighs) when visiting the church. Male visitors are requested to enter with a bare head – unless this is against the rules of their religion.
Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 2,5 hours.
Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.