55 € Adult
51 € Student (with a valid student card)
28 € Child (up to 12 years)
Infants are free up to 2 years
Duration: 3 hours
Year Round – Daily at 14:30
Absolute Tour Center – 1065 Budapest, Lazar street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Highlights and Themes
- Explore Hungarian life and culture under Communism
- Discover the history of Communism in Hungary
- Visit our unique social history exhibition (display of furniture, artifacts, books, relics)
- Catch the speeches of 1956, the protests, marches, witness and relive the Soviet Invasion through different areas of the city
- Hear of the events that led to the fall of the Iron Curtain
English speaking guide
Visit to our private exhibition room
Many stops for photos and questions.
Entry fees to sights and museums
Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
Visiting the exhibition room requires the ability to climb one storey of stairs (with handrail).
Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.