Adult: 70 €
Student: 67 €
Children (up to 12 years): 35 €
Duration: 4 hours
November to March
12:00 – Wednesday, Saturday
April to October
12:00 – Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Fővám tér, V. district, 1052 Budapest – in front of Burger King restaurant
Highlights and Themes
- A look at Hungarian culinary culture, both traditional and modern along with ingredients and specialty food shops
- Explore Budapest Central Market Hall with several food tastings.
- Visit three local venues during the walk with tastings at each.
- Sample a typical Hungarian spirit
- Learn about Hungarian wines with a tasting of three top-quality local wines.
- Intimate group size with a guide who specializes in food and wine.
English speaking guide
Generous food and drink tastings
Entry fees to sights and museums
Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
We try our very best to cater for dietary requirements but due to local food customs we cannot guarantee that this will be possible in all cases. Options for vegetarians, guests with allergies and religious dietary restrictions may be very limited.
Guests under 18 are not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages, they will be served soft drinks instead.
Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
Minimum number of 2 guests per booking apply on this tour