Duration: 3.5 – 4 hours
1054 Budapest Báthory u. 19.
Conclusion point: Tour ends in the city center, in the Jewish district
Online Tour Booking
Highlights and Themes
- Overview of the Hungarian cuisine, culture and history through a local’s perspective
- Try real Hungarian specialities
- Many food tastings at different venues, known only to locals.
- Top quality Hungarian craft beers in a local bar
- Personal small-group tour (max.15 people)
English speaking guide
Generous food and drink tastings
Entry fees to sights and museums
Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
We try our very best to cater for dietary requirements but due to local food customs we cannot guarantee that this will be possible in all cases. Options for vegetarians, guests with allergies and religious dietary restrictions may be very limited.
Guests under 18 are not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages, they will be served soft drinks instead.
Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
Minimum number of 2 guests per booking apply on this tour