Budapest Night Stroll & Boat Cruise – 2.5-3 hours
See beautiful Budapest by night!
Budapest is often called “Paris of the East”! We take you for an evening stroll for the best photo ops & stories surrounding these famous sights.
Highlights and Themes
- Excellent views of Budapest’s best illuminated sights
- All the Best Photo Stops for that perfect picture
- 1 Hour Boat cruise with drinks on the Danube
Current prices and availabilities are published on our online reservation system.online booking
Inclusions: English speaking guide, welcome drink of choice, boat cruise ticket, many stops for photos and questions.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
Please check available dates and times on our online reservation system.
Absolute Tours Center – Located on Lazar utca (street) 16 in the VI. District just behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point: Tour ends near Vigado ter Pier in the city center.
Duration: 2,5 - 3 hours (depends on season and the boat schedule)
“Paris of the East” is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. The magnificent buildings and sights all glowing and illuminated at night just give this city a totally different feeling than what you’ll experience during the day. Our Night Stroll is designed to take you along a path where you see the best parts of the city by night for some of the most terrific photo ops.
You’ll not only learn about these grandiose sights but hear the stories and the history surrounding them with legends from the ancient past to up until very recent history. Everything will be explained during our relaxed and pleasant stroll in the illuminated city.
At the end of the tour we cap off the evening with a one hour boat cruise ticket on the Danube with a free drink of choice from the drink list!
Our walking tours are small personal groups and generally do not have more than 15 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide plus hit them up for local tips of where to go and what else to do.
- Infant(s) free up to 2 years, children: 3-12 years half adult price 13 years and older are charged at student price, student rate will require a valid student ID card when joining the tour.
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given. No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes -when necessary- without prior notice.