Herend and Lake Balaton – 9-10 hours
Highlights and Themes
- Herend - Porcelain Manufactory
- Lake Balaton, Tihany
- Balatonfüred Promenade
Current prices and availabilities are published on our online reservation system.online booking
Please check available dates and times on our online reservation system.
Pick up: 30 minutes prior to tour departure at customer's hotel or accommodation (included in the price).
Please make sure you leave us your accomodation details!
We take you to Herend first, to the world's largest Porcelain Manufactory (founded 1826). Following a guided tour through the rooms we invite you for a coffee (possibility for shopping). Next, we drive to Lake Balaton (the largest fresh-water lake of Central Europe) and visit Tihany Peninsula, where you can take the opportunity during a short free time to visit the local museums, shops or the famous Benedictine Abbey. In Balatonfüred (the oldest spa resort in Hungary) we walk along the famous promenade and than we return to Budapest. The tour ends in the city centre. During the tour we stop for lunch in Tihany (optional, not incl.)
Terms and Cancellations:
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 30 minutes with short breaks
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.